Here are some helpful and time saving tips before your appointment:
If you are a new patient, please fill out the patient information form: Click Here
- Bring your medical insurance card (it is different than vision insurance) Some procedures are payable by major medical plans based on medical necessity. Our receptionist will request a copy of your medical card upon arrival.
- Bring old or current glasses in with you.
- Bring any eyedrops you regularly use.
- If you are a new patient and wear contact lenses, bring in the contact lens packaging or boxes with contact lens brand, power and base curve (BC). If you ran out and do not know your power, call your previous office and ask them to fax/email it to us at:
- Wear your contact lenses if you want to update/order contact lenses.
- Bring in your sunglasses. We can check to see if they have enough UV protection.
- If you want computer glasses, measure the distance between the computer screen and your eyes.
For our location and directions to our office, click here.